Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
simply me
132 Posts
Why care that your camel back bladder is stained, it's inside your camel back. I'd be more worried about mold, when that starts buy a new bladder.

Lucky13 said:
Just had a bad experience with Vitamin Water; my Camelback turned orange and it won't clean. So what energy drinks do you guys drink that do not color the inside of the backpack?

Thank you!

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
the solution

Lucky13 said:
Just had a bad experience with Vitamin Water; my Camelback turned orange and it won't clean. So what energy drinks do you guys drink that do not color the inside of the backpack?

Thank you!
Energy drinks in water bottles on the bike, water in the camelbak bladder.

·
Doesntplaywellwithmorons!
10,938 Posts
orange twist vodka...adds a nice flavour and keeps the bacteria terminated. I mix in a 1:30 ratio (so 1 oz vodka to 30 water).

·
fun things are fun
85 Posts
i don't know if "gatorade" counts as an energy drink but you could try the ice kind it's the same flavor but clear. also i wouldn't put anything but water in there as sugar tends to give new life to camelbakteria
also in the directions of a newly purchased camelbak it says you can you a small amount of bleach to sanitize it . this may also get rid of the color.
or you can just tell your buddies you got a limited edtion colored bladder
whatever happy trails

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.