Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sometimes I will ride with an advanced group of riders just to test my training and progress. But when we're done, I notice that evryone takes out a wiiiiiiiide varity of drinks and eats. I think there are better choices, any tips?

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
traylseeker said:
Sometimes I will ride with an advanced group of riders just to test my training and progress. But when we're done, I notice that evryone takes out a wiiiiiiiide varity of drinks and eats. I think there are better choices, any tips?
Mmm. Chipotle. :) That's my fave after ride food anyway. Though the pizza and beer I had at BJ's tonight was awesome. Not the healthiest food, but definitely is renergizing after a long hard ride.

·
Registered
87 Posts
At the trail head its usually a sports drink (gatorade/powerade), then a beer and some granola bar of some sort. I usually try to eat something else whithin the first hour. The something else tends to be a burger.

·
Registered
113 Posts
It depends

If i am at the trail by my house i will just ride home and let the evening commence.

If i go somewhere further away i will generally bring some home brew and whip out my MSR to make some delicious grub near the trailhead. This is one of my favorite parts of these rides (the big reward at the end) :thumbsup:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.