Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had sooo much fun at the gathering that we have to go back and get another fix. Crashmaster, JDubl2, Kyle and myself are booked on the 8am and 2pm on sat and 8am on sunday. Any others want to join s feel free. We will be looking to camp at Indian Valley.

Sean

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
i missed last weekend cause my friend didnt wanna go cause it was too hot what a lamer .... ill see what i can do ... but im already going camping in fresno this weekend ... folks have been giving me a hard time about "doing too much"

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Melt said:
i missed last weekend cause my friend didnt wanna go cause it was too hot what a lamer .... ill see what i can do ... but im already going camping in fresno this weekend ... folks have been giving me a hard time about "doing too much"
Cmon Chum, you know you want to go, you been staring at this thread for an hour. Committ.:idea: :thumbsup:

Sean

·
bike buster
1,196 Posts
Mmm... can't wait. Took the new Vanilla RLC to Fremont Older after work. What an incredible difference on the downhill. :-D Uphill is easier, now, too! The lockout feature is SWEET; it really feels like I'm on a rigid. Ah yes, ... the downhill... bliss. Mwahahaha... I feel faster, now.

Justin

·
Premium Member
8,633 Posts
OK - I'm in...100% totally committed. My brain is finally starting to "untwist". Looks like Plim will be joining too.

Which shuttle service are y'all using so I can reserve too?

smw said:
Cmon Chum, you know you want to go, you been staring at this thread for an hour. Committ.:idea: :thumbsup:

Sean

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CHUM said:
OK - I'm in...100% totally committed. My brain is finally starting to "untwist". Looks like Plim will be joining too.

Yuba Exped. 530-289-3010

·
Registered
631 Posts
CHUM said:

Sounds good... I think I'll join. Are people camping or motel'ing? Is the plan to do d'ville both days? Or what?

What shuttle times are people reserving? A morning and an afternoon run?

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
8Trak said:
Sounds good... I think I'll join. Are people camping or motel'ing? Is the plan to do d'ville both days? Or what?

What shuttle times are people reserving? A morning and an afternoon run?
Camping at Indian Valley campground. Shuttle times are 8 am and 2pm on saturday and 8am on sunday. We booked with Yuba. You all can hash out route plans since Im injured and Im trying not to climb too much. Hopefully another week without riding and Ill be better. I would like to do Big Boulder via Pauly Creek if thats not too much climbing. I dont know what Chun and Plim are doing camping wise, we could all stay at the same campground.

Sean

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
smw said:
Im trying not to climb too much.
I soooo wish I could go. We'll be flying out to Maui that weekend. About Big Boulder...it's another 1500' or so feet of climbing all told. And not really easy climbing. I don't know how much you can handle right now, just know that it's not an easy spin.

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
K-max said:
I soooo wish I could go. We'll be flying out to Maui that weekend. About Big Boulder...it's another 1500' or so feet of climbing all told. And not really easy climbing. I don't know how much you can handle right now, just know that it's not an easy spin.
Well, Im hoping its under control by then, but Im not real optimistic at this point. This week the hip pain and tightness is gone, but now there is alot of evidence of a groin sprain which is twisting my hip and pinching the sciatica.:eek: So today I am having a bad time, hopefully its just because things are moving back into place.

Ill heed your warning and stay away from that if it doesnt get better. Guess Ill just have to do the Downiville Downhill 3 times, darn.:rolleyes:

Sean

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
velocipus said:
Twist my freakin' arm why dontcha Sean!

I'll ride my bike there if I gotsta. Too much time off the bike lately... I have some making up to do.
Get your shuttles booked. Im sure one of us can stop and pick ya up at bart on the way.

Sean

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
velocipus said:
Done and Done.

It's about time... I'm still a D'Ville virgin!
Shameful, ain't it?
I was a Downiville vigin till this past weekend, now look Im heading right back there. You are gonna be in heaven, it is awesome stuff. Are you bringing the ML7?

Sean

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok, time is coming soon to head back to Downiville this coming weekend. Dan and Shilo are now booked with our group. Yuba Expeditions added the truck to our 8am and 2 pm saturday shuttles, so the is room for 3 more if anyone else would like to join us. Just call Yuba Expeditions and book your shuttle. Looking forward to a great weekend of riding and fun with good friends.:thumbsup:

Sean

·
aka dan51
6,022 Posts
smw said:
Ok, time is coming soon to head back to Downiville this coming weekend. Dan and Shilo are now booked with our group. Yuba Expeditions added the truck to our 8am and 2 pm saturday shuttles, so the is room for 3 more if anyone else would like to join us. Just call Yuba Expeditions and book your shuttle. Looking forward to a great weekend of riding and fun with good friends.:thumbsup:

Sean
Kick ass dude :thumbsup:
This should be fun.
I'm looking forward to my D'vill de-flowering.
I have a feeling I'll have this :band: going through my head the whole weekend.

-Dan

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Law said:
I'll be the one in the back, breathing in all you all's dust and wondering what the scores are for the World Cup games...
Im sure you can check in on those while we are having lunch before our second run.

Sean

·
pedal pusher
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ok folks, friday is nearing. We are up to 11 people now, should be alot of fun. Who is planning on camping? I think all of us, cept maybe Dan and Shilo? I am planning on leaving my house around 7pm, with hopes of arriving around 11pm. Dennis, I have room for you in my truck, where is a good Bart location or place along 680 to meet up with you?

Sean

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.