Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Coors, the american beer.
3,533 Posts
lmao at the guy with no shirt drinking what looks like a pacifico

ive cleaned that on my superlight and giant faith 3 ... for some reason i could never pull it off with my blur

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
On my first trip to Dville about 10 years ago we passed a rider who had just peeled himself off that same rocky creek bed/trail. Seems he also tacoed his front wheel too. This for the record, was the same rider who just earlier yelled at us to get the f****k out of his way. Real nice guy. Have a nice walk back to town. Edit...only really bad experience throughout the years. Go Yuba....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm ashamed to announce you I'm featured in there too. Not sure if to say I cleared that section at every of my practice runs will help save my soul. Wherewolf, thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

·
Mtbr Founder
35,503 Posts
Fast Eddy said:
x2

They sure make that little thing look hard...
Whatever Eddy!

You couldn't ride that thing even with three beers!

The problem with that section is everything at Downy is easy. Then that section is hardddd!

On the video, that's Forrest yacking away in the background.

fc

·
Registered
780 Posts
Funny Video !

What year is that footage from ? I keep waiting for the footage of me running that section during the race !!! :D :D :thumbsup:

francois said:
Whatever Eddy!

You couldn't ride that thing even with three beers!

The problem with that section is everything at Downy is easy. Then that section is hardddd!

On the video, that's Forrest yacking away in the background.

fc

·
Mtbr Founder
35,503 Posts
29erchico said:
Could not help but notice that not one of the endos on this vid was on a 29er...

Flame on dudes!
There were no bmx'ers either :skep:.

This year, that 29er thing will change. I'll be there with a 29er. And yeah, maybe endoing right there.

fc

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
Are you sure EVERYTHING in Downieville is easy except that section, or are you just talking about Butcher Ranch. Time to venture off the beaten (shuttle) path if so.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.