Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Urban Ninja
2,381 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TDF, whatever. Seriously, this race has turned into a huge mtb event. I can't find a damn thing about who won. I hear rumor that Carl Decker took the XC. What else happened? Any body have some reports? Did Catarina repeat in the women?

·
bike whore
137 Posts
jeng said:
TDF, whatever. Seriously, this race has turned into a huge mtb event. I can't find a damn thing about who won. I hear rumor that Carl Decker took the XC. What else happened? Any body have some reports? Did Catarina repeat in the women?
DH
1. Weir
2. Schnell
3.Craig
4.?
5. Moechler
AM
1 Decker
2. Craig
3. Moechler
Decker KILLED the XC in 1hr 50min. 6 mins on Craig and Moechler. Weir in the DH by 10 seconds over Schnell. Catarina 2nd in the XC . Forgot who won. I left DV about 2pm so the results were not yet official.

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Looks like the Giant boys returned the favor on WTB after Weir and Moeschler took #1 and #2 at the Ashland Super D. This is probably the only mtb race that I'm actually really interested in finding out who wins.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Justin- looking at the results sheet the times don't seem to match up to the rankings. Some guys got faster times but are farther down the list than guys with slower times. Any ideas?...

·
Registered
271 Posts
Greg Minaar down in 40th place :)

This can't be considered the AM world champs until it attracts the top european enduro DH people - Rene Wildhaber, Absalon, Vouilloz, etc

·
Registered
562 Posts
I entered Sunrise on Weir's wheel and stayed with him for a half mile or so and he said bye-bye. Dude's an animal. Schnell passed me on Sunrise too but I got him back and a gap before the baby heads. Didn't see him again until I let him by right before 3rd, then he put a minute on me by the finish. Dang. I could go for a little more bike than my 90mm Anthem. It was a fun race though and trail conditions were money.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Clintox50 said:
I entered Sunrise on Weir's wheel and stayed with him for a half mile or so and he said bye-bye. Dude's an animal. Schnell passed me on Sunrise too but I got him back and a gap before the baby heads. Didn't see him again until I let him by right before 3rd, then he put a minute on me by the finish. Dang. I could go for a little more bike than my 90mm Anthem. It was a fun race though and trail conditions were money.
that's fast man.. wish I could climb like that. Goal is to break sub hour on that climb, maybe next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts