Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
roughrider canyon a bit east of el paso, and a few other spots in el paso.
roughriderracing.org
the place is insane, 3 downhill trails, one of which is almost too scary to have fun on, key word being almost. a few miscellaneous freeride trails and a bunch of badass freeride spots. (road gaps, doubles, drops, tables) Awesome place and awesome group of riders

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I wanna go there so bad. I liv in lubbock and im thinkin of makin a trip down there sometime in the near future.

·
Registered
107 Posts
WaveDude said:
Let us know when you get someone to jump over those whirly-bird things in teh background :)
Thats what i said, i was setting up a few pallets and this couch as a kicker and everyone was all "waaa 70 feet tall" and something about "physics", and "gravity" or some other crap. I was like "build a five foot roll in and boost the lip", freaking girls...:p

The things are a marvel up close, ****ing huge and always making sounds like its coming down. The scariest trail starts right there and its pretty much a straight shot down. :eekster:

techrider, you should get down here some time. Theres a race on March 16th with the 15th serving as practice and I'm sure a few guys will be riding the days leading up to the event. head on down,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ya thats a possibility jus depends on school and what not and the biggest thing it depends on is if i get my bike built in time. Buildin a 7.2 quake, probably goin to be a little blingy but o well. White and red all over (ya i think it will work out LOL). Do you live down in that area.

·
Registered
107 Posts
yeah, I live in el paso, roughrider canyon is about 40 minutes east of el paso. a lot of great riding to be had here. bring your biggest bike and gear because the place is UNFORGIVING. Always great to get more riders down.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts