Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please check it out and give some feed back good or bad.we want to make the best mountain bike videos.its our first attempt.this is just some of our angel fire footage.we are going to be shooting all summer.so if you are a great rider and live in so cal or no cal let me know cuz we want to shoot you. http://www.youtube.com/howcomewhy or fuelclothing.com and bncproductions.net THANKS, R.B.

·
Midwest Rider
126 Posts
sweet. trailer was good blend of effects and real-time footage, hope the feature is too. my first thoughts were pro quality, but the real deal. I'd buy a dvd, is it HD?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I thought it was good too, however a little more variety would be. It got kinda redundent with the same hit it must have been in there 8 times. Also maybe slow it down where that works and try to get some closer shots, or following shots something that is not just flybys. It seems like these shots are what any general spectator could get.

Just my opinion.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We will be shooting more to add to the angel fire footage.And I see what you mean about being redundent.But thats the second road gap on that course and we got some great stuff there and not so great stuff else where.Next event we will look at more high speed spots and more technical spots.I will post footage when we get it.Thanks for the input, R.B.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.