Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My brother got a flat on his downhill bike, and i am having trouble finding a new tube for him. Since he is small his bike uses a 20"x2.4" tire. I cant find any tubes that will fit his tire.
I have one more question, can you reccomend a good all mountain tire (26" rear)?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
I have never seen a 20 x 2.4" tire.

Lots of good "all mountain" (whatever-the-h3ll-that-means) tires. Need more details about what, where, when and how you ride.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry, i ment an all condition tire. I do a lot of trail riding, ad some light freeride. I am looking for an all purpose tire. I was thinking about the Continental Gravity Pro 2.3. What do you think?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Try the Panaracer Cinder 2.25

You may want to try the Panaracer Cinder the 2.25 inch version looks like a lot of people have had good experience with this tire, the 1.9 from what I hear isn't that great. But from what I experienced from my Fire XCs that these were good tire, last a lot longer with the amount of grip in my opinion. This tire is supposed to be a good all around tire that can do everything, neither very bad or very good, a nice good in the middle of the road tire. It's also supposes to shed mud pretty good too.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.