Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, im gonna be down there in a week or 2 for some kayaking, and was wondering if it would be worth bringing my bike. i know tsali is right around there, but i dont really know of any downhill, if anyone knows anything that would be rad. thanks

·
Registered
59 Posts
heggler9 said:
hey, im gonna be down there in a week or 2 for some kayaking, and was wondering if it would be worth bringing my bike. i know tsali is right around there, but i dont really know of any downhill, if anyone knows anything that would be rad. thanks
You can check out Fontana Village while you're in that part of the state. From Bryson City you would hang a right on NC28 after you cross the lake on the way to Nantahala and NOC just like you're headed for Tsali. Just keep on going and follow the signs to Fontana Dam and Village. I'm not a downhiller, but they run downhill races there so there's gotta be something. XC riding is much more technical than Tsali too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.