Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
a tight kick sound
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK,
So I show up late to our local weekend ride and catch the razz from the rest of the guys!
That's my fault! But then to my horror I realize that I have left my riding clothes on my bed at home :eek: Caught even for sheeit for that!!!
What is a person to do? Should I ride, should I go get my clothes, should I not ride at all :mad: I debated this in my head for about 2 seconds. Off came the over-shirt and sandles, on went to old socks in the back of the truck followed by the bike shoes (the only thing I did remember to bring!) and then the water pack.
Away I went on the happy spot with a pair of jeans, a white T-shirt, my helmet and my water pack. This all seemed to be great until I realized my bumm started hurting. What could it be? My riding companions just kept laughing the whole way.
When we finished the ride I realized what they were laughing at, and also what was making my bumm hurt.....Attack of the mud butt!

First pic I'm chillin' with Justin and Shiggy, second is after the ride and third is a jump pic on the spot just for good measure!
Hope you enjoy ;)
Boone

Attachments

·
Never enough time to ride
1,577 Posts
Kinda looks like....

A Havanah Omlet gone completely wrong.

Looked like a lot of fun minus the forgetting the old riding shorts part.

happy trails...

squish

·
Alaska Turner Mafia
1,121 Posts
I was looking forward to more photos of the Chocolate Thunder and Hershey Squirt, but this wasn't what I had in mind....

Randy

·
a tight kick sound
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeeeehhaaaw!

You guys make me laugh :p

Tscheezy: Yeah that bike is kinda crazy. I think it is a "Matt Chester special." I have ridden it 2x and both times it has been pretty cool. The bikes angles are more shallow than one would think making it fun to ride. However, those drop bars are STUPID! I cannot imagine riding any trail anywhere with them! He seems to like them a lot though. I think he even has a Kona downhill bike with a set of drop bars as well :eek:

Jokermtb: I though about entering the contest at Turner but I don't have a pic of me with all the nastiness and the spot together!

SsuperX10001: That is a secret trail....I am not allowed to give up the location. I can however tell you that it is somewhere in the State of Oregon. BTW, it is the muddiest thing I have ever ridden in my 29 yrs!!!

Boone

·
Registered
384 Posts
The last time I saw drop bars on a mountain bike was in the mid 80's on a Bridgestone MB-0 (MB-zip). My friend at the time rode one and sweared by them. I wrecked about 5 times when we swapped bikes for a ride.

·
Banned
7,131 Posts
WV_XCE said:
The last time I saw drop bars on a mountain bike was in the mid 80's on a Bridgestone MB-0 (MB-zip). My friend at the time rode one and sweared by them. I wrecked about 5 times when we swapped bikes for a ride.
Them is not drop bars, them is mustache bars, and a rider around here uses them...he's better than everyone else too... ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.