Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
When did you get here?!?!
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody! We are in need of a few good Double Dare employees. Send me a PM or email ([email protected]) if you're interested.

We need overnight campers at the mandatory checkpoint on Saturday. You would need to be in place from Noon Saturday until Sunday morning.You will be checking passports, administering special tests, and watching the race from afar. $100 is being offered.

We also need the mandatory checkpoint on Sunday covered from 6AM to 6PM. Passports, special tests, etc. Again, $100 is on the table. You need to be in place at 6AM though so camping Saturday night may be preferable...

Again, if you are interested or know anyone who might be, PM me here or email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Eric

·
drunken pirate
1,414 Posts
Thanks Yuri and Shane!
Folks,, we have found our special test administrators. You better be nice to Chief for the next few weeks!
~E
Um, Chief is supposed to be working hard to find a race partner, not volunteering. Who wants to race with him? He promises to teach you all about coyote dung, will pick a route that does not require getting your feet wet and will stop to look for arrowheads frequently!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.