Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've ridden a Fisher X-cal and a friend's Wily, both 29" wheels, and I liked the way they rode. However, I am intrigued by the idea of the Dos Niner softail. Do any of you live near or in Boulder, CO and own a L or XL Dos Niner that I would ride around a bit, or know of a shop that has one built? This is a long shot, given the bike and size, but worth a try.

As an aside, no riding today: 30 mph winds in Boulder (peak gust here at work of 80+ mph), and current temperature is about 25 degrees.

Steve

·
Registered
798 Posts
Steve, email me

gabbard said:
I've ridden a Fisher X-cal and a friend's Wily, both 29" wheels, and I liked the way they rode. However, I am intrigued by the idea of the Dos Niner softail. Do any of you live near or in Boulder, CO and own a L or XL Dos Niner that I would ride around a bit, or know of a shop that has one built? This is a long shot, given the bike and size, but worth a try.

As an aside, no riding today: 30 mph winds in Boulder (peak gust here at work of 80+ mph), and current temperature is about 25 degrees.

Steve
Steve-O, please email me again. I can help you find a bike to demo....

Jason
Salsa Crew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.