Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Swamp Thaang Groupie
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning while waiting for the always late Doo Doobis. Bob and I discovered that Doo Doo Boi was really actor Jonathan Ke Quan in hiding. The voice and accent finally hit me! I yelled he is that kid from The Goonies movie! So Bob looked it up and sure enough he played Richard "Data" Wang from The Goonies movie. When Dick Data Wang finally showed up we called him out on it. He was not very happy we figured it out after all these years in hiding. We are not tiring to change the infamous doo doo name, so we compromised with "DD" for short. Take your pick.

datawang.jpg

Take close notice to tear in eye, classic doo doo.

·
Registered
4,745 Posts
That is too funny.

I wonder if he prefers that or shrek.
He gets aggro...maybe more reggae is needed.

·
PMP,TAN,LAUNDRY
4,317 Posts
KavuRider said:
That is too funny.

I wonder if he prefers that or shrek.
He gets aggro...maybe more reggae is needed.

Somebody please find that post from Markskee with the child doodoo doing karate in Thailand.

G

·
Careful... Doodoo's got some wicked retard strength and may lay a smack down on you for bringing up repressed childhood memories. Arrrrrr!!!! Doodoo ANGRY!!!!

·
Swamp Thaang Groupie
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying over here. The resemblance is eerie, but does DD speak the Spanish?

·
Swamp Thaang Groupie
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm still laughing! Thanks Kavu for sharing DD's home movie & most of all DD for being so damn talented......

·
Swamp Thaang Groupie
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I tried to find that picture of DD doing trail work, but no avail. i did stumble across this one that is awesome.

arvinawersome.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts