Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to be taking a trip to utah in a little bit. I like to downhill, and hate to ride uphill. I was wondering if some of the sundance experts could recommend some good technical downhill/freeride trails at sundance that dont have a lot of uphill. Thanks.

-Kyle

·
Registered
13 Posts
sundance dh trails

although sundance does have lift served mountain biking, i wouldn't say they have any good DH trails. rumor has it they are building a DH trail, but they are being really secretive about it and won't tell anyone where it is going to be. if you want to ride some good DH, deer valley is the place to go. about a 45 minute longer drive but much more fun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
just go to deer valley and ask where the dh trails are and the liftees will show you. they go right under the lift. can't miss 'em. deer valley is about 30-40 minutes east of salt lake in park city. there is also the NCS course at deer valley (the race course they use for the NORBA race), a bit of a hike a bike but not bad. the trails are all marked well. if you find deer valley, you will find the DH trails. there are three pretty gnarly, challenging trails and a bunch of other fun trails. have fun!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.