Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't you hate it when you loose your password?? I lost my password about 2 months ago. I could not remember it. I was too embarrassed to call/email Gregg and Francis AGAIN to get it. I tried old ones, I tried new ones. Unfortunately, last time I lost it, Francis gave me a new one. I didn't give him one, he gave me one. Well, obviously, I finally was able to figure it out. I'm back!
Now most of you probably don't even know who I am. I am an old guy like Shiggy and Sparty. Call me an archive if you will. Well enough ranting.
Tomorrow night we ride to celebrate a few Birthdays; Poacher, MXpunky, and SoCal Jon. We ride The Luge with a few BOB trailers, hot apple cider and probably a little Captain Morgan's. Hopefully, we will have a few cameras catching the action.
To all a good night.

rut

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have to admit I have been on that mt bike more than any other. :(
Soon I will be in shape to start ss'ing again. Hopefully! Until then.... I ride the couch with 5 inches in the rear! :eek:

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Andy aka Rut said:
Don't you hate it when you loose your password?? I lost my password about 2 months ago. I could not remember it. I was too embarrassed to call/email Gregg and Francis AGAIN to get it. I tried old ones, I tried new ones. Unfortunately, last time I lost it, Francis gave me a new one. I didn't give him one, he gave me one. Well, obviously, I finally was able to figure it out. I'm back!
Now most of you probably don't even know who I am. I am an old guy like Shiggy and Sparty. Call me an archive if you will. Well enough ranting.
Tomorrow night we ride to celebrate a few Birthdays; Poacher, MXpunky, and SoCal Jon. We ride The Luge with a few BOB trailers, hot apple cider and probably a little Captain Morgan's. Hopefully, we will have a few cameras catching the action.
To all a good night.

rut
Well, Sparty and I expect you to post a nice grope shot from the b-day ride.

Give Poacher a hug for me. I miss seeing every one down there.

The SoCal gang MUST come up to Oakridge in August (details here). Ask Evil Kneviel (Aosty, Impy, Padre and Madre have been here, too) about his trip. Plan to stay a few days before of after the main event and we will take you to the "special" areas.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
donkey said:
You know the Vision Quest hasn't filled up yet.....

I think it's about time you head down to SoCal and get in on the fun.

B
I was signed up this year. The uncertain weather/late date confirm forced me to stay home.

Probably not in the cards for the next one.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oregonians are all talk

Shiggy has talked and talked about doing the VQ for years now. Last year, he was signed up and decided not to go because, get this, it was raining too much down here for him. Probably too muddy! :rolleyes:
I saw Sparty's post and he wants to do it, now that he is also divorced, it should be easy to get out here. Maybe we could get an Old Man Divorced Class (OMDC) going. Or maybe it should be called SSOMDC! Maybe not.

Anywho, come on out guys and enjoy some sun.

·
giddy up!
3,249 Posts
Alrighty, here's the offer. I'll pay 1/2 the entry fee for the first out of state SS'er to sign up for the VQ.

Offer only applies to VQ first timers.

Come on Sparty....Shiggy.....Lanpope...somebody!

B

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Andy aka Rut said:
Shiggy has talked and talked about doing the VQ for years now. Last year, he was signed up and decided not to go because, get this, it was raining too much down here for him. Probably too muddy! :rolleyes:
Nahhh! It was raining too much down there for you guys to decide if the event was going to happen. The final "go" was announced 10-12 hours after I would have had to leave to get there.

Anywho, come on out guys and enjoy some sun.
Remember that I came down for the SCSSG 3 years ago. I will be back.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
shiggy said:
Remember that I came down for the SCSSG 3 years ago. I will be back.
Yeah, those were gooood times! You really got some good riding in on that trip. As I recall, on your way home, you made made it all of 30 minutes North before you went to sleep for the night.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Andy aka Rut said:
Yeah, those were gooood times! You really got some good riding in on that trip. As I recall, on your way home, you made made it all of 30 minutes North before you went to sleep for the night.
I did make it over the Grapevine. Two hours, maybe. Slept late.

I am looking at a trip to the Keyesville Classic for the Vintage MTB Race. I will ride my '86 MB-1. Depending on the employment situation and cash-flow I may make an extended trip of it.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
shiggy said:
I did make it over the Grapevine. Two hours, maybe. Slept late.

I am looking at a trip to the Keyesville Classic for the Vintage MTB Race. I may make an extended trip of it.
Do you have more info in the event?

·
34N 118W
2,246 Posts
actually...

I hate it when I walk into a public restroom right after someone has fouled up the air, so to speak. Then when I walk out, inevitably someone is waiting and now I look like the bad guy and I have to give them The Look, like "boy, somebody sure stunk up the bathroom, and it wasn't me. We're both victims here". But they're not buying it. All they know is - I'm nasty. And if I go back and sit down, like in a coffee shop, they will walk past me again on the way out, and I'm still tempted to explain "hey that wasn't me...." But I don't. I'm forever remembered as "Something Died Guy". Nice.

but yeah, the password thing sucks too.

Andy aka Rut said:
Don't you hate it when you loose your password??
good having ya back. Now get Term back onboard and we can be As One again. Give Poachy a b-day spank for me. :eek:

HW

·
Recovering Weight Weenie
8,821 Posts
donkey said:
Alrighty, here's the offer. I'll pay 1/2 the entry fee for the first out of state SS'er to sign up for the VQ.

Offer only applies to VQ first timers.

Come on Sparty....Shiggy.....Lanpope...somebody!

B
If it's Shiggy or Sparty, Madre and I will chip in for the other 1/2...

Lanpope will get 1/4 of our support.:p

p.s. Andy, madre and I will be there for the festivities. After all, it is the month of December birthdays...even my own! Darn it all....and someone has to protect Poacher from all of your grimey e-hands.

Hollywood...get down here for tomorrow nights ride. You can stay the night afterwards at our house in the Truman Show neighborhood.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.