Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
Uhhh, you read that? :rolleyes:

Trolls exist in every website. I don't think the WL needs a moderator just b/c it's the WL. There should simply be a way to have those posts deleted, regardless of the forum.

Thanks for the warning, R!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Where the hell is the moderator(s)!?
Why hasn't this person been kicked or blocked or excommunicated or something?

·
Registered
683 Posts
site manager notified

Hey,

I sent an email to the site manager. Hopefully we'll get the trash taken out soon...

I think I'll work on posting something light, fun, and wholesome, so we can brush that foulness aside.

·
roots, rocks, rhythm
798 Posts
That is just plain disgusting..........
No need for that kind of garbage here..........
Person (I am being kind with this discription) should be KICK out and hung on a tree!!!!!

·
Registered
194 Posts
While I appreciate the warning, I certainly did not need to be warned to not read it. (although I clicked on it despite the warning)
I cant belive any of you were compelled to read it. I read the first line or two and immediately realized that it was just some jackass getting off by posting some filth. At that point, I immediately lost interest and stopped reading.

If you read one batch of filth, you've read them all.
Yawn... :rolleyes:

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
Christine said:
Uhhh, you read that? :rolleyes:

Trolls exist in every website. I don't think the WL needs a moderator just b/c it's the WL. There should simply be a way to have those posts deleted, regardless of the forum.

Thanks for the warning, R!

my two cents.... why NOT a moderator, just to pull the riduclous crap. No baby sitter is needed here, but count my vote in for someone to delete the really bad trolls etc. I think we all know the differenrence between truly offensive disgisting and stupid, and just silly.

What about a moderator bothers you? I moderate another board ( non -biking) and all I do is pull spam, watch threads, warn posters when they are close to violating board policy... it's no big deal. A good moderator serves the needs and desires of the community, not thier own personal idea of what is ok and what is not.

and no I didn't read it, but I can guess.

formica

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
CraigH said:
Post has been deleted and user will be banned.

In the future, if stuff gets posted, feel free to email or PM me:
[email protected]

how about adding that to the bottom of the main page of this forum? some of the BBS software has a link "report this post" otherwise we'd have to look up your email everytime.

or maybe it's there already?

·
life is a barrel o'fun
2,502 Posts
don't get me wrong

The only thing that got my hackles up was a guy saying, "You need a moderator *in here.*" All I meant was, we don't need a moderator just b/c it's the WL; but there should be a site moderator for all the forums. Apparently, there is!

·
Tear it all out!
7,739 Posts
formica said:
how about adding that to the bottom of the main page of this forum? some of the BBS software has a link "report this post" otherwise we'd have to look up your email everytime.
or maybe it's there already?
Yup, look for this little icon
at the bottom left hand side of every post. Click on that, and it allows anyone to report any post.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts