Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you have any suggestions for ride in North Lake Tahoe? I will be staying in Dollar Point. I would like to live from the house if at all possible.

Thank you, Wade

·
Rubber side down
124 Posts
Your in a sweet spot for riding from your house. Across the street is the road to the nordic center. Enter there for tons of singletrack and fire road with access to the rim trail and other jems. Get a map from Olympic bike shop in Tahoe City and blow your lungs out. Enjoy the traffic.

·
baggin ho's
737 Posts
Jack Tupp said:
Your in a sweet spot for riding from your house. Across the street is the road to the nordic center. Enter there for tons of singletrack and fire road with access to the rim trail and other jems. Get a map from Olympic bike shop in Tahoe City and blow your lungs out. Enjoy the traffic.
Just got back from 10 days chillin in your same hood. I'd suggest taking the fireroad from the top of old county road,( the 75 road I think) up to the TRT turn left to watson lake and stay on the trt then take a left through the XC center. you should pop out right where you are staying. have fun. I rode 8 out of 10 days and am stoked to go back next month. Once you are in the lower elevations feel free to take any trail that looks decent, I did that and my eyes were opened to a bunch of stuff I never knew was there. you seriously have some of the best ST in tahoe right out of your back door. also the private beack just across tahoe blvd from Lardin lane in cedar flat is amazing.

·
We need more wax
307 Posts
What kind of riding are you into? The Nordic Center trails are good for XC. If you are willing to ride on the pavement a bit you can access some other stuff. I will likely be in Tahoe (Alpine Meadows) then as well. PM me if you want me to show you some stuff,

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be riding xc only. I plan to ride 3-4 days while I am in dollar point. i would like to possibly do the flume trail but last year I rode the nordic center and had a great time. I wanted to check out a new area.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.