1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at the end of this assembly

is this

I overtorqued the nut and the threads on the end broke off. :madman:

Fox said it's about $50 to replace. Is there a way to do that cheaper, or would my LBS stock things like this for cheaper? :confused:
:madman:

this is for a 07 32 Fox Float X

·
...idios...
5,662 Posts
"those are from the fox service guide"

Haha! I thought they where exceptional of the typical forum photography, and that'll be why! I was just about to compliment your photog. skills...

You may find somebody prepared to tackle the job, but you'd still have to buy the part from Fox, so for the sake of $50 you might as well leave it to the pros. Their work will (should) also come with a guarantee.

·
...idios...
5,662 Posts
"i'm just wondering if i can order a really small part on the internals of a fork, or whether i have to order the whole spring assembly for $50"

Isn't that the question you should have asked Fox? Since you know the part # you could just call them and see. If they won't deal with you as a customer, ask your shop to place the order. I can't see why a shop would keep something like that in stock, although, again, you won't know until you ask them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.