Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Paste eater
3,717 Posts
Dog's of leash post suck, you can set your watch to them...

all together now... Dog's of leash and flame wars. Shut up and lets talk about really expensive metal things.

Sincerely,

J "sick of hearing about good dogs, bad dogs, smart dogs, leashed dogs, single track dogs and your god damb dog" Wind

P.S. - I have 3 dogs.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Jwind said:
J "sick of hearing about good dogs, bad dogs, smart dogs, leashed dogs, single track dogs and your god damb dog" Wind
Yore write, dog's hour boar ring. Yous a leach ore knot. Its up two yew. :D

·
Registered
6 Posts
tybo said:
That is funny stuff. Ty me and Sarah were good. Might take you up on some lessons. Do you know how too spell. Seems I can't. Anyway, never been hurt with ty have fallen without him . I just take the dog's on short rides or loops never 20 miles or something. See ya
Dude, you are f*cking killing me. Someone with spelling and grammar this bad should be punished for owning a dog. I would commend you for even figuring out how to plug in a computer and log on to the Internet if I wasn't so annoyed.

Dog's = possessive. "the dog's tennis ball fell into the river." This does not mean plural (multiple dogs, as in the ones "of" leash). This is the very basic of fourth grade grammar, yet retards like you grow up and poison our forums with this junk. Somewhere, Al Gore just spit up his Juicy Juice.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Poison the forum?Biker Dave grow up. I do own dogs and love them. I foster those that can't find good homes. What do you do scan the net for grammer. I hope someone is helping you with your ego. A good owner is in control of the animal leashed or not. I was just wondering why in Durango dogs are not on a leash. However, spending time with a two year old must be like being with you. see ya lets call this the last one> I like bike stuff not spelling contest. Biker Dave you win you can spell.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I have always thought people who post anonymously have been nuetured. I just thought loose dogs were a danger. Ask Ving Rhames or Michael Vick? Also, in Durango use the green crap bags.What the dog takes in you don't have to leave it on the trail. I know you all are great by allowing your dogs to run loose and crap everywhere. You are just mad at eveyone that controls their animals running on the trail. Take them to the dog park if you want them to run loose.

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
Tybo
Sorry, but I can hold it no longer.
What the hell does Ving Rhames and Mike Vick have to do with dogs on or "of" leash. If you want to make a serious post here take some advise. First, formulate your opinion into one complete thought. Then, type it out (simple right?). Now, proof read what you've written to make sure that it makes sense and to correct any obvious spelling/grammer errors. By doing this you will convey your point and be taken seriously, instead of being clowned by everyone who has the misfortune of being drawn into your vortex.
Now for my opinion, you are killing your dog. I feel sorry for your 100lb dog when it becomes prematurely arthritic because you over exercised it. I don't, however, feel sorry for how bummed you will be when said dog has to euthanized.
I have Two dogs, they swim.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
You'se back in hours town to again.
Riding teh day after today's day if interested can call

·
Wu-Tang Academy Alumni
983 Posts
Unfortunatly I'm still in AK working. I should be home around the 23rd so I'll give you a call then.

·
Rohloff
1,600 Posts
Most people have no idea about the breed of dog they are getting or its characteristics. A lot of these dogs were breed for herding and protection. They get into it with dogs not in their herd and sometimes even people. This frustrates me because this causes MANY places have arbitrary leash laws. Never mind that my dog, a pointer, has no interest in you, your kid, your dog or anything else other than to run past it when we are mountain biking. Even people with snappy dogs on a leash get bent out of shape because my dog is running free and their dog wants to herd and protect my dog. People need to learn about what they are getting in a dog and leash laws shouldn't be arbitrary.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I understand you and thanks. Labs for example great off leash as they swim and retrieve. I have Huskies and Malamute's they run so I put them on a leash. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
539 Posts
Biker_Dave said:
Dude, you are f*cking killing me. Someone with spelling and grammar this bad should be punished for owning a dog. I would commend you for even figuring out how to plug in a computer and log on to the Internet if I wasn't so annoyed.

Dog's = possessive. "the dog's tennis ball fell into the river." This does not mean plural (multiple dogs, as in the ones "of" leash). This is the very basic of fourth grade grammar, yet retards like you grow up and poison our forums with this junk. Somewhere, Al Gore just spit up his Juicy Juice.
Surely it would be

the very basis of of fourth grade grammar

or

the very basic level of 4th grade grammar

but what would I know?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
longman said:
Surely it would be

the very basis of of fourth grade grammar

or

the very basic level of 4th grade grammar

but what would I know?
You, should leash comment. People should be more like dogs. Not so judgemental.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
bones get broke said:
Tybo
Sorry, but I can hold it no longer.

If you want to make a serious post here take some advise. First, formulate your opinion into one complete thought. Then, type it out (simple right?). Now, proof read what you've written to make sure that it makes sense and to correct any obvious spelling/grammer errors. By doing this you will convey your point and be taken seriously, instead of being clowned by everyone who has the misfortune of being drawn into your vortex.

Word on the street is that Tybo is the dog.

Bet you're impressed now.

Huh?

Yeah?

Son of a bytch!

A dog! Posting on the forum!

"Tybo! NO! Not on the carpet!!!"

21 - 36 of 36 Posts