Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
MiniTrail said:
OK so which ride got the love??
did you ride the new HT or Blitzen??
HT Blitzen is still waiting on another piece to make new puzzle complete. :cornut:

The CroMo frame feels awesome so far it's very forgiving when I make a mistake. :D

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
MiniTrail said:
HT adds some pucker moments going down hill though don't it? More going on than just body english on the seat.
weeeeeee! :thumbsup:
Lack of saddle time was hurting me more than anything, many mistakes and inner verbal lashings. I feel that once I get some sorta grove going when I get Blitzen finished I'tll be rail time. I did crash due to tension so my left hip is hurting, looking forward to the flow again. :yesnod:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
MiniTrail said:
flow is something that sucks and happens every 28 days, if you're lucky :lol:
I wish it was just my hip that hurt

I'll loan you my ears
fixed:thumbsup:
Two weeks ago was the first ride also with the HT which was more of a DH trail with a hike N bike loop back up. I did two laps on that day. :thumbsup:

This ride is more AM/DH riding up then traversing the side of the mountain, you dont want to fall down it's a long steep tumble, to a paved fire road. Then a short ride up to Nike Site where mrperc can play on the steep drop in. Back on the trail to some tight essing single track with some bushwacking then hook left down a steep rutted silty loose rock decent, this is where I crashed. Back along the side of the mountain essing through the trees across a bridge then upupup to the microwave tower. Then it's steep essing DH through the trees to the dirt fire road we went up in the beginning and back to the Element. :rockon:

It's a nice do all loop that is longer than it sounds. This is one of my favorite rides because of the mix of riding involved letting you work on stamina, fear, reaction, timing, brake control dank everything!!! :yesnod:

And a plug for Monavie I wake up the next day with no muscle cramps, no bruising on the hip "yes it's a little tender" so far this is the easiest best recovery ever. :drumroll:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
Solo ride today missed the shuttle. :rolleyes:

Did two DH trails the first is a flowy run the second kicked my arz. Its got some serious rock steps on steep which is something I have never ridden well. Riding the HT down this trail was brutal no bailing but I rode it all puckered up. :thumbsup:

·
ride hard take risks
25,423 Posts
facelessfools said:
that Travis is gonna be absolutely amazing! its gonna make Blitzen look fast and be faster.
It'll be the first time to ride Blitzen with a working fork. :D And you get the old hand me down. :cornut: Dont hold your breath on the hand me downs though. :lol:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts