Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,004 Posts
Well,

waltaz said:
Yep...still waiting for my comp case of Mich. Ultra...
You'll be waiting for a while for that since I don't work for AB. If you want something similar to Mich. Ultra, try sparkling mineral water. It tastes about the same.

When you want a real beer, hit me up. I'd be happy to buy you one.

DHF

·
Ouch, I am hot!
4,765 Posts
DownHillFast said:
You'll be waiting for a while for that since I don't work for AB. If you want something similar to Mich. Ultra, try sparkling mineral water. It tastes about the same.

DHF
Guinness.

·
I am Walt
6,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
DownHillFast said:

DHF
Ooops; you're right about the brand, but wrong about the taste - I think it's tasty. Same thing with Aspen Edge (Coor's version).

I'm not a trendy, dark-beer kind of guy, though I do like the occasional amber or hefe. I just drink what I like.

·
MTBR Tool
831 Posts
waltaz said:
Ooops; you're right about the brand, but wrong about the taste - I think it's tasty. Same thing with Aspen Edge (Coor's version).

I'm not a trendy, dark-beer kind of guy, though I do like the occasional amber or hefe. I just drink what I like.
Hmm - yet you request the trendy low-carb beer du jour? I smell a rat Walt!

- I can't attend - I'll be at home drinking dark beer - Dr.'s orders ;)

·
Flight Junkie
832 Posts
Family thing

I'd like to go but I have a family get together tonight. If you happen to want to go real late like 9:30-10:00P I could go. If not Saturday late afternoon or night would be good for a ride. Scott

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.