Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
happy amateur
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feeling kind of blue for the moment. During replacement of bearings in my 2005 575 I managed bend my dogbone and now it is defective. I called the Norwegian Yeti dealer and was told that they did not have it in stock, and would not be avaialbe before April when they receive the large annual shipment from their supplier.

What is this crap..... I am not going to wait in three months to get my bike fixed. Is Can someone help me out with websites to some Yeti dealers in the US that can help me? Unfotunuately Yeti themselves will not ship outside the US, but maybe som local dealer will.

So guys help me with some dealer here...

·
Super Moderator
20,810 Posts

Attachments

·
happy amateur
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for info guys, I will take contackt with Full Cycles and Yetifan. Jenson do ship to Norway but they don't ship Yeti parts to my destination.

An other idea is to get somone to buy it from Yeti webstore and then ship it to me like Eatdrinkride says. This might work.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The Norwegian distributor is a joke. Their hompage www.sykkeldelisk.no has not been working for months (years?), and the (only ?) shop's website does not list anything about Yeti what so ever.

Add ridicilous prices on top of this and you have the reason why you'll see more unicorns and mermaids in Norway than Yetis.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.