Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just checked in and there are 123 viewing on the Turner forum which seems like a lot for the middle of a tuesday. Are you guys supposed to be working or what?

·
Registered
3,090 Posts
Travis Bickle said:
I just checked in and there are 123 viewing on the Turner forum
Chalk it up to Steve3's disappearance, kind of like all the people walking around aimlessly after Princess Di died. They don't know where else to go so they congregate here. Will anything ever be the same?

·
Registered
286 Posts
You teh funnay!

miles e said:
Chalk it up to Steve3's disappearance, kind of like all the people walking around aimlessly after Princess Di died. They don't know where else to go so they congregate here. Will anything ever be the same?
You made me lol.

Credit where credit is due! Keep up the good work.

·
Motion activated
3,257 Posts
miles e said:
ROTFLMAO :D

·
Brass Nipples!
2,006 Posts
All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Some of us work odd hours. I rarely get to surf at work, but today is a day off for me. I did get in a 3 hour ride in the heat, though, and nearly fried my brain.

·
Registered
100 Posts
warlock^_^ said:
:D :D :D you should have seen me e-huck those e-10 footer with my e-steel hardtail :eek:

now I have to e-true my spokes :rolleyes:
e-trueable non-e-spokes on a e-steel hardtail? wow!
any advice on how to do that?

had putting some e-parts to my non-e-spot in mind for quite a while
imagine a reset button on your bike! infinite possibilities :D

any sense in that post?
none, just proofs my work is not very interesting these days........ :(

·
Registered
8,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
jokermtb said:
one day a real rain will come, and wash all the scum and filth off the streets....!
Someday a real rain will come and wipe this scum off the boards.

All the animals come out at night - f*****s, 29'rs, skunk pussies, BMX'rs, buggers, DH'rs, queens, unicyclists, fairies, SS'rs, dopers, freeriders, junkies, racers, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Let me tell you something. You're in a hell, and you're gonna die in mtbr, just like the rest of 'em!

Twelve hours of maintenance and I still can't sleep. Damn. Days go on and on. They don't end.

·
Registered
850 Posts
In the machine shop at my work theres a cartoon on the wall. It shows a guy sitting at a desk and his boss standing in front of him. The boss said " why werent you working?" and the guy is replying "because i didnt see you coming"..... pretty funny...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.