Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WANT MY 575!!!

How good is Yeti about shipping when they say they will. If they say two weeks or give a date, are they pretty good about getting the bike out on time or do they usually later than what they say? If so, how much?

·
Registered
53 Posts
mine's late

mbmojo said:
I WANT MY 575!!!

How good is Yeti about shipping when they say they will. If they say two weeks or give a date, are they pretty good about getting the bike out on time or do they usually later than what they say? If so, how much?
I ordered my orange 575 on April 16 and was told 2 weeks max. The lbs where I ordered it called me last friday and said that theres a holdup on the oranges, do I want a black or raw instead? So I changed to raw to speed things up and the bike should have been shipped Monday or yesterday (5/3). We'll see when it gets here. I'm in CT, so I'm hoping for Friday, ride on Saturday. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
KleinAttitude said:
i waited 7 months for my ASR so be ready for what may come. I know its agony. But 575 shouldnt be no longer than 1 month max.
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

·
Team Weak & Feeble
136 Posts
I WANT MY 575!!!

I ordered an Orange 575 on March 11. Was told by lbs that Yeti called after order was placed to say they were out of Orange, but that they were going to do a limited run in team Turquoise. I said do the turquiouse. Was told that there was a holdup in customs on the frames being shipped to the factory in CO. I hear not that it's supposed to ship th the lbs in NH today and hopefully I can be on it next week. I hate waiting.

·
Registered
53 Posts
its killin' me too

mbmojo said:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Maybe we should start a support group or something. I'll start......

Hi, my name's Pete and I've been riding a crappy old hardtail for way too long. I call my LBS everyday looking for my 575. I'm gonna go cry in the corner now.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yesterday, I had my LBS call Yeti to find out where the bike is. Coincidentally, it shipped the same day. :D

They're 7 days behind schedule. I'm told expect 5 business days for shipping. I expect it will rain for about two weeks starting next Wedesday.

·
Registered
11 Posts
There are distinct advantages to living in Colorado. One is that Yeti is located a few miles away at the junction of I-70 and C-470. I pass by there often. If there's a problem I can just stop by. :cool:

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
In Stock

dlmlaw said:
I WANT MY 575!!!

I ordered an Orange 575 on March 11. Was told by lbs that Yeti called after order was placed to say they were out of Orange, but that they were going to do a limited run in team Turquoise. I said do the turquiouse. Was told that there was a holdup in customs on the frames being shipped to the factory in CO. I hear not that it's supposed to ship th the lbs in NH today and hopefully I can be on it next week. I hate waiting.
We have an orange large in stock, doesn't seem to be drawing any attention, regardless of the color. Surprised that Yeti wouldn't have those in stock, the orange ones.

·
Team Weak & Feeble
136 Posts
esquire said:
We have an orange large in stock, doesn't seem to be drawing any attention, regardless of the color. Surprised that Yeti wouldn't have those in stock, the orange ones.
who knows what the deal was. Maybe it was for medium sized frames. Thats what we were told. No Orange mediums. I'm actually happier with the turquoise. Just want it to get here.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dlmlaw said:
heard today that it shipped on MOnday and is due to arrive at my LBS thursday of friday. Can't wait.
Yeti missed the second delivery date for my bike. Guy at my LBS says they have delivery problems from Yeti fairly regularly.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeti's trying hard to sell a Prophet or Moto-Lite. They're starting to give me the shitz.

Eight days ago, last Wed., after the bike was on order for almost 4 weeks after promising a two week ship date, my LBS called to get the status. "Oh yeah, just shipped today." Today I had him call and... "Oh yeah, just shipped today."

I called out to get the scoop and first time: "Leave a message, we'll call back." Two hours later I called again. "Nobody's in the shop, we're out riding our bikes" or similar BS.

I think the guy at my LBS was right when he said they're a bunch of stoners working there.

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Finally got through to Yeti. From the original ship date of April 11, they now absolutely, postitively will ship May 23.

Time to start considering my second choice I think.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.