Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about trying this tire after riding a fat albert up front and liking it. But the FA jacks the headtube angle as does the 2.35 BG using a 2.1 DTC nev in back.

Ive been using the 2.3 NBX up front and like it but its got less volume then the nev. I'd like something with more volume then the NBX, a tad larger (size/volume) then the 2.1 but not as huge as the 2.35 BG and 2.35 FA and sub 700 g, fast roller, radial profile for all conditions.

Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have them. As far as width I think they run about what they are - 2.25" (maybe 2.3"). They're not very tall though, just wide. Overall volume is definitely less than the BG and Nev 2.35". Those are probably closer to the Fat Alberts. The Alberts are great tires imho. No complaints what-so-ever.

·
Registered
11,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shiggy...

shiggy said:
Check the specs on my site. Use the Big Jim 2.25 for the Albert.
looked at the specs only to find out that the alberts damn near the same size as the NBX. shlt. Can you recommend a front tire a tad larger then the NBX with the same characteristics?

Also is it me or is the 05 2.1 kenda DTC nevegal smaller then the 04 sticky?

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
jrm said:
looked at the specs only to find out that the alberts damn near the same size as the NBX. shlt. Can you recommend a front tire a tad larger thAn the NBX with the same characteristics?

Also is it me or is the 05 2.1 kenda DTC nevegal smaller then the 04 sticky?
Larger volume = taller. You are going to have to make a choice.

Sending a request to Kenda soon. I will add the Neve 2.10 DC to the list.

·
Registered
11,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Any suggestions?

shiggy said:
Larger volume = taller. You are going to have to make a choice.

Sending a request to Kenda soon. I will add the Neve 2.10 DC to the list.
otherwise ill stick with what im on and try harder to stop running into shlt...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.