Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd really like to try out a few Surlys. Does Surly travel around and do demos? Not really finding any info.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is a pain. I don't think my local bike shop has demo days for Surly so I was hoping to find one within a few hours.

·
Registered
622 Posts
That is a pain. I don't think my local bike shop has demo days for Surly so I was hoping to find one within a few hours.
I feel like I've seen them advertise demo events on Facebook. Fortunately my preferred local shop loves some Surly bikes, and I've been out there at least twice when the Surly van came through, packed with demo bikes, and led a ride or two, then set up the next day near the mountain bike trails. But I've also seem them advertise other events in the state that don't seem to be affiliated with any particular shop, so it's certainly worth looking into.

·
turtles make me hot
11,673 Posts
I used to build wheels for a shop that was a Surly super dealer, as in, he paid all the fees to get all the bells and whistles. Surly was there a couple of times. It was cool as hell to try all the bikes.

·
Registered
87 Posts
There was a Surly demo in Raleigh, NC in 2018, done in conjunction with the local Surly dealer. I guess it depends on your LBS and how big a Surly dealer they are.

I really liked the Krampus.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.