Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Yes they do. I price matched a bunch of items on my last order and saved a lot of money. Like a Manitou Skareb Platinum fork for about $200 less than their asking price. I was price matching so many items that eventually the guy taking my order stopped asking the specifics of the price match like what store I got the price from. It became an honor system where I was basically naming my own prices. Only on items where I was requesting a price that was $20+ less than the Performance price was he flagging the item for review by Customer Service. I scouted out all the main mail order companies when planning my order. Prices on the same item vary considerably. Then I called Performance, they matched the best prices, and plus I got 20% back in Team Performance points because of the special sale 2 weeks ago. Of course they totally messed up on shipping but that is another story. Its definately a love/hate thing with me and Performance.

·
Registered
130 Posts
careful what you pricematch.
i got them to pricematch a hydration pack for me AND the lady said they would take he 20%.. i get my order and its everything OTHER than the pack.... they say its discontinued and they do notcarry them. cool. i call up and try to order one seperate to see if its in stock and of course it was.

go through jensonusa. and use the mtbr link.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts