Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
the supergo connection discovery was interesting. you see all the stores in CA but the mailing address is Chapel Hill, NC. I wonder where the stuff is mailed from?

·
Registered
981 Posts
dang said:
the supergo connection discovery was interesting. you see all the stores in CA but the mailing address is Chapel Hill, NC. I wonder where the stuff is mailed from?
It's probably fulfilled from the same warehouse as the Performance and Nashbar stuff. After Performance bought Supergo, they shut down the Santa Monica Supergo mail order and warehouse building on Broadway between Lincoln and 5th Street. That building has a "for lease" sign on it now.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
frankenbike said:
It's probably fulfilled from the same warehouse as the Performance and Nashbar stuff. After Performance bought Supergo, they shut down the Santa Monica Supergo mail order and warehouse building on Broadway between Lincoln and 5th Street. That building has a "for lease" sign on it now.
I know that Performance ships out of Chapel Hill, NC. As of a couple months ago, Nashbar was still shipping and recieving in Canfield, Ohio.

The only way I can tell that Performance owns Nashbar is that I have to pay state sales tax (NC) on them now, but did not have to before.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.