Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Only dead people are old
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does Nashbar Pay for an AD in the classifieds or have special privileges to advertise within the forums? I see posts for the Nashbar coupons (http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=94799) and such are all over the place on MTBR and think they should pay for this advertisement. I am just a bit sick of seeing it.

·
Hike it or Bike it!
287 Posts
Super E said:
Does Nashbar Pay for an AD in the classifieds or have special privileges to advertise within the forums? I see posts for the Nashbar coupons (http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=94799) and such are all over the place on MTBR and think they should pay for this advertisement. I am just a bit sick of seeing it.
A-friggin'-MEN!!!

Moderators need to can that out of control Nashbarer. :confused:

S

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Da Shigfather

shiggy said:
He has been taken care of.
Aw c'mon, details, we want details. Was he set upon by some of the MTBR corporate thugs that broke all his fingers? Flayed with your old tire collection? Tied up with innertube and made to watch Pete's videos ala Clockwork Orange? Did you guys cut the head off a horse and stuff it in his bed? Any pictures to share?

Whatever, it was too good for the slimeball. He will probably show back up again however with some lame new scam like "parting out 20% off coupons" or something.to avoid the simple fees required by the sites overlords.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
He has been disappeared.

His 38 posts - all made in the last week and all about the said coupons - have been vaporized, too.

Now if it had just been a couple of posts on the Best Deal board we would not have noticed.

Thanks to Super E for spotting the guy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.