Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If any of the Lenz 29'er FS frames will fit an Endo 3.7 front and rear ?

Thanks,

Al

·
A Surly Maverick
2,698 Posts
Interesting thought ..........

A custom Lenz Milk Money with a 100mm BB shell in the front triangle..........

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=551571

A custom rear with lots of tyre clearence, offset 135mm rear with an Alfine rear hub, all pivoting around the BB shell.

You could call it a Milk Fat !

SC32 at the front of course :)

That would give 90mm front and 75mm rear, NICE :thumbsup:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Doc, Thanks for that link, as a result I've PM'd Lenz. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago but had no reply so I'll see how this goes. Will keep you posted.

Al

·
A Surly Maverick
2,698 Posts
alanm said:
Hey Doc, Thanks for that link, as a result I've PM'd Lenz. I sent them an email a couple of weeks ago but had no reply so I'll see how this goes. Will keep you posted.

Al
No problem :)

I believe that the best way to contact them is by phone usually (from other peoples experiences on the 29er forum).

They do have alot on at present as they are just prototyping a full on DH 29er frame at present. :D

Also the `Ski Bike` season is also approaching.

I will be REALLY interested to see how you get on.

Cheers,
Dr FG :thumbsup:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Guys, been in contanct with Paul Wells at Lenz, have decided to go with the Behemoth as per his sugestion due to strength issues. Early stages yet but they are looking at doing a custom build for me around Endo 3.7 front and rear with a Rohloff hub. I'll keep you posted :thumbsup:

Al

·
A Surly Maverick
2,698 Posts
Now that would be AWESOOOOOOOMMMMEEE :)

I`ve got a `Moth and it`s a great bike, so with massive rubber the possibilities are wonderful !

Look foreward to updates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts