Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Go make a difference
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been trying for two days to get on the forum and cannot even get the homepage. I get some notice that Apache is working on your cPanel and WHM server.....yadda yadda yadda. If anyone knows what's going on, please advise.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
k2biker said:
I've been trying for two days to get on the forum and cannot even get the homepage. I get some notice that Apache is working on your cPanel and WHM server.....yadda yadda yadda. If anyone knows what's going on, please advise.

Thanks!
I noticed that last couple days too. It is working again. I do wonder if they will implement an online registration though.

From the website

"How do I join?

You can fill out the form that is located in the FAT TIRE TIMES, SORBA`s official newsletter, which can be found in many bicycle shops in and around the Atlanta area. There is a nomimal fee associated with membership that is used to help defray the costs of the organization. The form is also on-line at our web site at:"

They just left it blank. . .

·
paintbucket
2,825 Posts
extrmtao said:
I noticed that last couple days too. It is working again. I do wonder if they will implement an online registration though.

From the website

"How do I join?

You can fill out the form that is located in the FAT TIRE TIMES, SORBA`s official newsletter, which can be found in many bicycle shops in and around the Atlanta area. There is a nomimal fee associated with membership that is used to help defray the costs of the organization. The form is also on-line at our web site at:"

They just left it blank. . .
This what you're looking for?

http://sorba.org/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=3

K2, the site is up right now. Try clearing your browser cache maybe.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.