Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I was going to get a Giant Yukon, but my LBS is out of them and says they're not getting any in till the 06 range is released and they don't know when that will be. Anyone have any ideas, my bike got stolen and don't want to have to wait too long to get back on the road.If it's only a month away i can wait but it it's a lot more than that, then I might have to turn to a GT etc instead.

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
to get riding again you will need to chose another model. the 2006 models don't come out for a few months.

·
Registered
80 Posts
y2k said:
Hi guys, I was going to get a Giant Yukon, but my LBS is out of them and says they're not getting any in till the 06 range is released and they don't know when that will be. Anyone have any ideas, my bike got stolen and don't want to have to wait too long to get back on the road.If it's only a month away i can wait but it it's a lot more than that, then I might have to turn to a GT etc instead.
Are you the same guy that posed the same question on alt.moutainbike? Just wondering..............Giants are released as Spring Collection and Fall collection, and Giant usually released the Fall Collection (aka 2006) around October/November here in the states.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.