Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HMMM should i bid just for the adventure? would make a mighty nice cruiser imho

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it has some scuffs and chips form sitting around???? thats never happened to my bike

·
Registered
5 Posts
If a frames just sitting about it'll get knocked about a bit here and there from things like the garage floor and so on...

If its going cheap - do it! It'll certainly turn heads! Though it appears to not have disc mounts, so it would be a case of having to suffer with rim brakes...

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
nah, i can find a way to get disc tabs on that. anything definitive? from what the seller says he bought it with two others from canada a few years ago

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Not a chance

Where are the dropouts?

How in the world are discs going on that thing? Do not see it.

If it were built, there is no way I would throw a leg over that. (but that is just me.)

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
You guys are so lame. Can't you tell from the timestamp in Beermaker's Craigslist link that they're from the future? :rolleyes:

They'll be the best thing going in about 6 years. :p :D

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Well, I’ve found that just about everyone loves calling their forks something with “F1 Carbon” in the product name, but I haven’t been able to find any reference to frames, let alone from Canada.

Does the seller have any more information? Surely he must have some idea if he purchased more then one?

Dave.

·
No good in rock gardens..
4,450 Posts
The bike was reviewed in MBA several years back. F1 was some sort of subsidiary of a company called "O Yah" or similar stupid name. Never been heard of since AFAIK.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.