Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
answer to the "gay" question

carolinarider said:
yeah, this is a pretty gay question but i am new here and it seems like everyone either lives in ca or ca..nada.
Yeah..Charlotte nc here......I don't post on here much..but just wanted to say Go Tarheels muahaaahahahahaha
cya

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey hey...livin in chapel hill. Seems like most NC riders post on the local forums. TMTB or SBD...as far as big forums, more folks near me post at ridemonkey than here.

·
Registered
498 Posts
NCBigHit said:
Hey hey...livin in chapel hill. Seems like most NC riders post on the local forums. TMTB or SBD...as far as big forums, more folks near me post at ridemonkey than here.
yup. id say checkout tmtb and ridemonkey. im from cary.

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
I'm in western NC. Burke Co./eastern Pisgah area, Brown mtn., Wilsons Creek.
There are alot of Cali riders on here now, ever since the forum format changed, so did th' clientel. ;)

Err,uhh lets not associate gay w/NC any more OK??? Thanks.

·
Registered
839 Posts
East Coast

Cool...at least now I know I'm not the only downhiller on the east coast.(kidding) I'm in Richmond, VA. I'm doing the Mid Atalntic Cup and also the Diablo Domination Series (Diablo Freeride park in Trenton, NJ) this summer. I also heard there's going to be a a few races possibly a Norba National (Check MADHRA.com) this summer at a resort called Wolf Laurel in NC. You guys get the low down on that please post up, I'd like to look into it. Thanks.
- JJ

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sweet, i didnt know so many people were from nc, i live in benson...outside of raleigh. anyone ride clayton's legend park?

·
Who are the brain police?
10,112 Posts
Yes, North Carolina in uninhabited. People only live in Canada...

·
No longer riding a haro!
725 Posts
N.C. has lots of mountains at the west, but you are pretty much as far east as you can be without being in the ocean, dastinkta.
Anyway, Sugar Mountain and Pisgah just to name a few. There are plenty more.
I also have another shot from Tar River, in Central N.C.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thanks-

What kinda drive are the above from here? I don't have a car (yet), but I could probably drag someone out there w/ me who did...
But seriously, the largest elevation change I have seen here was no more than a gradual 30 feet. My stinky won't kill me on the flats, but hills would be sweet...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haromtnbiker said:
I live in Cary, NC.
I ride Legend Park quite alot to, here is one of my favorite pictures of myself there:

yeah, that is one of the closest trails near me, i have only been there 2 times and havent done any of those hucks yet, but next time i go i hope to do one. if i grow some balls. i want to find some people to ride with too. it is usually just my brother and me out there and he dosent push me to do much. great to see so many norf cacalacians.

·
Some Assembly Required
4,063 Posts
No' Kak'alaki riders...czech this out....follow th' link & then follow th' link.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=94707

O'yeah, I know & ride w/th' Hucksters, sic, sic, sic riders. Go Big & Gnarly or don't go at all. That's what they're all about. GNARCORE fer-sher

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
man w/ one hand said:
No' Kak'alaki riders...czech this out....follow th' link & then follow th' link.

http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.php?t=94707

O'yeah, I know & ride w/th' Hucksters, sic, sic, sic riders. Go Big & Gnarly or don't go at all. That's what they're all about. GNARCORE fer-sher

PW's looks like a lot of fun. I wish i still had my licence, i would take a trip up there. oh well maybe next year. are there any other hucks around raleigh?

·
Registered
474 Posts
There are some pretty decent stunts over at the Atlantic Avenue trails...there is a ride out there today at 530 or so...if you go over to tmtb you can get some infor about it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts