Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone ever ride Sabarum park off old fullerton road? well if you do, does anyone know of a good route to take, something a little more exciting then the one i do which is: i enter off old fullerton road, go down the little hill then back up, once i get to the fork of, either up the fire road or down to the horse stables area, i go up the fire road to the left towords the power lines, rid up to the gravel road gate and then turn right to continue up to the power station, once i get almost there i take the right and go along the ridgeline, and then take the double track (the one with all the hikers wearing the welding masks pictured below) and that takes you down to the shabarum park parking lot with the hoarse stables. than i climb back up to fullerton road. DOES ANYONE KNOW A MORE EXCITING ROUTE? tthis one is ok but i want to hit more single track and stuff, does anyone know of any? im an ok climber (i have an intense spider which does most the work for me :) ) and i love going down. any new routes would help
thanks

Attachments

·
Old man on a bike
12,395 Posts
You might try the regional forum for wherever you are talking about...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts