Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for the connectors used on Nightsun products. I have built a spare battery for my team issue and need the male connector. I don't want to have to deal with Nightsun CS. Thanks Jim

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I hear that

jimbo2k said:
for the connectors used on Nightsun products. I have built a spare battery for my team issue and need the male connector. I don't want to have to deal with Nightsun CS. Thanks Jim[/QUOTE

Sorry, no, but they're standard Radio Shack type fare, so any supply house of that kind of stuff should have them. Careful, Tobin George might see your post and call you up at home to "female dog" at you, as he has been known to do with posters of negative reviews (is there another kind where Nightsun is concerned?) on the product section of this website. You gotta believe his business is suffering. When's the last time you saw Nightsun stuff for sale anywhere?

·
Bandolero
2,438 Posts
RC Stuff

Go down to your local R/C hobby shop and ask them for some connectors. Or Radio Shack, as previously posted.

The R/C people are quite familar with the task of supplying power through battery packs. Bring along your lights and the battery as they might want to find out how many MAH and such they draw.

They'll probably be able to suggest some thing to use for waterproofing also.

Who knows, you might even pickup a lame-ass hobby while your there.

Bruce

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.