Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Gone riding
3,350 Posts
Or usually they would like to think that they’re driving a “sports car”. They seem to fail to see that the reality is a set of huge wheels and a big exhaust doesn’t make a car a sports car. :rolleyes:

This “Peeling Out” term must be an American thing. :D

·
Banned
4,137 Posts
Every chance I get. I do it one handed and flip-off anyone in sight at the same time. If no one is around, I flip off God AND peel-out!

Like it? It is a way of life... and looking totally hot and cool all at the same time.

Yeah. That too. I like that. Hot and cool.

:rockon:

·
Elitest thrill junkie
39,565 Posts
AWD keeps my fast and furious import sportscar from peeling out.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Peel out??? I used to melt the tires leaving school. But, I was the only 17 year old driving a big block 4-speed '67 Chevelle SS. It was a blister-fest every day and I miss those days, some 18 years back.
Scott.

·
Registered
89 Posts
29Colossus said:
Every chance I get. I do it one handed and flip-off anyone in sight at the same time. If no one is around, I flip off God AND peel-out!

Like it? It is a way of life... and looking totally hot and cool all at the same time.

post of the day.

\m/ o_0 \m/

·
Registered
19,080 Posts
29Colossus said:

Hoooooooooooo! So funny!

·
Registered
695 Posts
Tip...put some bleach under those tires and with your tree-trunk legs give the folks a show they will never forget....your praises will be sung and the women (or men if you prefer) will swoon. It's not about the fun, but the well-deserved props and making sure everyone knows about your mad skillz.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I enjoy peeling out while slamming a DEW. Afterwards, I help old ladies crossing the street, but leave them stuck in the middle! It's all part of the all mountain lifestyle.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.