Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am searching for a new Carbon Upper body for my 2002 lefty ELO Alloy.
I love the fork, believe it has some of the best internals cannondale ever put in and think it's time to show it some extra love.
If anybody has any ideas on who may have spares like this in stock please let me know. :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
sp3000 said:
I am searching for a new Carbon Upper body for my 2002 lefty ELO Alloy.
I love the fork, believe it has some of the best internals cannondale ever put in and think it's time to show it some extra love.
If anybody has any ideas on who may have spares like this in stock please let me know. :)
Did yours break or crack, or are you just trying to replace the older one with a newer one?

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm just trying to upgrade my Alloy version to Carbon, no real reason just a bit of a change, the Alloy is great but I thought hey, if I can save some weight add some bling, why not!
That said I don't think there is a huge weight saving, but they look cool.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
eliflap said:
are you meaning my spare ELO alu ?

it has black clamp in alu , upper is removable to insert the steerer tube in frame
No, I mean your Carbon, some were blue as I think with the 3000, but I would like to source a polished one. Now I really am dreaming!! :)

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,484 Posts
Hmmm, maybe I should get #168 down from the rafters for a photo session.....
Interesting timing, speaking of Goodboys, I have a small (# indeterminate due to real life use) in for Lefty service right now. Ohhh, that carbon leg is soooooooo close.....:D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.