Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DynoDon
1,666 Posts
I do wear sunglass's, but I put my clear len's in the frames, I've got to have eye protection for riding in the woods at night or during the rainy dark days in the deep woods of Michigan. Huey Lewis & the News have nothing to do with it !!!

·
2,989 Posts
Sunglasses at night are for hipsters on drugs and hip-hop stars, neither of which I am. I decline to wear sunglasses at night. I do sometimes rock out with the hata blockaz. and sometimes I wear 'em like this.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Clear lenses for me at night for sure. One of the trail running guys I sort of know was out later in the afternoon a while back. Easy run on their way back to the car, started to get a bit dark, didn't see the branch and near took his eye out, literally. I think he had to have 2 surgeries over the next 2 days.

$40 for my clear lenses I consider very well spent.

D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Aren't they to keep off the rain HG? BTW, sorry to hear about the rugby...
Oh right, now I know what they are , I hadn't seen the sun until I was in my teens, ahh! teenage years, I can still remember my first dry dream :smilewinkgrin:

Rugby? you mean egg chasing? No worries, I lost the bet and had to make my English fiancee breakfast , but it's cool, I just spat in her cuppa tea :p

·
Registered
122 Posts
This question hits home for me, I do "celebrity" bodyguard work and they "always" want me to wear sunglasses, day and night, back stage, in public....pretty much always. I wear Rudy Projects with mirrored lenses for this, that way no one can see who I'm peepin' at and I can see just enough not to fall on my a$$!! It's an image thing.....so they tell me.
But typically no, I do not wear sunglasses after dark.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.