Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Flatlands suck
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does a 2.5 inch hookworm fit on a 82mm rolling darryl?

Yes! I don't have a working computer at home, so I will post pics Monday when I am back in the office.

·
Flatlands suck
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
damn that looks awesome- after this winter i'm going to sport a set of these to cruise with.

edit* Any pictures with them on the bike?
Nothing yet...waiting for the nations worst online supplier to ship the freaking Enabler fork after two weeks of waiting. Will post pics on the bike once I have the fork here.
-Tyler

·
Registered
4 Posts
Air Pressure with 82mm rims and 2.5" Hookworms?

Hi guys

What max air pressures are you recommending or running for your 2.5" hookworms on 82mm rims? I read that the Hookworms can withstand 110psi but that seems both excessive and potentially damaging to the these
:)rims with the high volume tires. Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hi guys

What max air pressures are you recommending or running for your 2.5" hookworms on 82mm rims? I read that the Hookworms can withstand 110psi but that seems both excessive and potentially damaging to the these
:)rims with the high volume tires. Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks
Ben
Be careful with that, I wouldn't be worried about the Darryl's. It's only 2.5 but I bet it sucks just as bad as blowing off a 4.0.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.