Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Professional Troll
2,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my buddies and I want to go to a baseball game this summer in LA. None of us are native Socal and don't really know which would be better. We've heard that dodger games kinda suck, but don't know if the angels are any better. Thoughts?

·
Registered
41 Posts
We go to Dodgers and Angels games quite a bit. I would say go to an Angels game. Tickets, beer, and food are cheaper, the stadium is nice, and Angels fans are a little more civilized than Dodgers fans. Although the most fun I've ever had at a game was at Dodger stadium last year when they beat the A's in extra innings.

·
Registered
321 Posts
nmjb said:
We go to Dodgers and Angels games quite a bit. I would say go to an Angels game. Tickets, beer, and food are cheaper, the stadium is nice, and Angels fans are a little more civilized than Dodgers fans. Although the most fun I've ever had at a game was at Dodger stadium last year when they beat the A's in extra innings.
This man speaks the truth..... Im biased as an Angels fan but I'll go to any game I can and have a good time. That being said the Angels prices for Beer, parking, etc are the same as 10 years ago....and I think the stadium is the second best Cali stadium losing out only to the Giants.... I think the Dodgers upcoming renovation may change that but time will tell.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.