Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is on the other side of the road from Rockville park. Did a tour with them about 2 weeks ago (actually the one in the picture). This is a new area that is currently only open for bike/hikes during these events, but should eventually be open to all. Nothing super exciting, but cool landscape, and a lot of potential. They are also looking for people to volunteer, and become docents as well. Pretty good gig, and nice to see something new. I think we did about 10 miles or so and 1300 climb when we did the ride before.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Is this a tour of Patwino Worrtla Kodoi Dihi Open Space Park, formerly Rockville Trails (across from Rockville Hills Park) or a tour of Lynch Canyon or a ride starting at Lynch Canyon and riding to the new open space?

·
Registered
139 Posts
The one across from Rockville is the new open space. Patwino Worrtla Kodoi Dihi Open Space Park (aka Rockville Trails), open only to docent led events. Lynch Canyon is about 3-4 miles up I-80 west from the Rockville Exit. Lynch Canyon is open to anyone (without docent), but only Friday - Monday (9:00am - 5:00pm). I think the event above appears to be at Lynch Canyon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.