Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
"Do you have a special bicycle you'd like to memorialize? Send us at least two spokes from the wheel, and we'll make you a ring from your own bike, same price."

Cool - now I can have not only a lighter wallet, but a lighter wheel to boot! :thumbsup:

·
My spelling is atroshus
790 Posts
Here's the thing. While the spoke ring is different, I just couldn't imaging spending money on that kind of horse Chit. My daddy once told me "Son, you don't get to have money by spending it on useless crap". I heeded those words.:)

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
So what other use's have your found for cast off bicycle parts? I make hangers for picture frames from old spokes, they look like big fish hooks which you push through the dry wall, cost $10 for four at the hardware store, I get the old spokes out of the trash at the LBS for free.

·
ventanakaz
294 Posts
all i want to know highdelll is it straight gauge, titanium or double ba ba butt. now where's that mailorder bride website

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
jollybeggar said:
So what other use's have your found for cast off bicycle parts? I make hangers for picture frames from old spokes, they look like big fish hooks which you push through the dry wall, cost $10 for four at the hardware store, I get the old spokes out of the trash at the LBS for free.
I have a bracelet that's a chain - I make them out out of the remnants from new chains...It's a bltch to try to pin it together by yourself one-handed...
It looks nice tho(kinda tough looking too ;)), and when people do notice it almost always ask about or relate to cycling.

·
Content from my avatar
4,355 Posts
highdelll said:
I have a bracelet that's a chain - I make them out out of the remnants from new chains...It's a bltch to try to pin it together by yourself one-handed...
It looks nice tho(kinda tough looking too ;)), and when people do notice it almost always ask about or relate to cycling.
My keyring is an old cog off a cassette. I'm cooler!

·
Content from my avatar
4,355 Posts
highdelll said:
I dunno about shovin' bags in the sack...:skep:
Woah man, I have no idea what you're talking about.... Have you had a little too much of somethin' somethin' lately?

... I don't know what you're talking about. :rolleyes:

·
~Disc~Golf~
16,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
erik1245 said:
Woah man, I have no idea what you're talking about.... Have you had a little too much of somethin' somethin' lately?...
usually that's the case - and that's how buddies can depend on me as a 'witness' in court :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.