Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
felt like that today! instead of hitting mine though I'm just selling it
I hate it when a chain breaks and its the one time you forget your chain tool in the car!!
Its not fun walking in 5 inches of mucky mud
:) Luke

·
baggin ho's
737 Posts
My old Rock Lobster Hardtail always punishes me for riding other bikes. so far on my first rides back on it after riding other bikes for extended periods of time I have been issued a handful of cracked ribs, dislocated shoulder, cracked helmet and a concussion and one of the nastiest deep thigh bruise ever after bringing the bike to downieville and leaving it locked to a tree while I was off riding some rental DH bike for a few days. I can think of 7-8 distinct times where I was punished for neglecting the RL. I never thought of punishing the bike though.

·
emteebee
413 Posts
The Trek 4500 was acting up so I took it down a 300 foot Rock face. It sent me over the bars but I sent it down the rock face, watching as it flipped and hit every big boulder in site.

Bent crankarm, bent rim, bent spokes, bent derailler, and we are no longer on speaking terms :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
I think I'm nicknaming my bike "Rodeo". If I can ride it for 8 seconds, I win.

I punished it by riding tentatively and it threw me again. It's on a timeout while I heal a little. Then I'll go beat on it some more :D

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Ohhhh, spank it baby!!

If I were this guy, I'd hit it with a bat, pee all over it, douse with lighter fluid, and cook some hot dogs...then drag it behind a truck all the way home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.