Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just did a solo ride on my truth and i just couldn't get over how much fun it was. i've been doing a lot of road riding in preparation for a 300 mile rided next month and have neglected the truth. the truth is fairly new to me and i'm still having fun bombing through stuff that would have me locking up the brakes on my klein hardtail.
 

·
Trail Rider
Joined
·
914 Posts
No!

dewthedru said:
just did a solo ride on my truth and i just couldn't get over how much fun it was. i've been doing a lot of road riding in preparation for a 300 mile rided next month and have neglected the truth. the truth is fairly new to me and i'm still having fun bombing through stuff that would have me locking up the brakes on my klein hardtail.
THERE IS A SPELL CHECK AVAILABLE, USE IT!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
spell check? you found my spelling so egregious that you have to take a minute from your otherwise useless life and castigate me for my spelling error? perhaps if you are so easily offended by a misspelled word in a freakin' post then you might just want to spend your time elsewhere. :rolleyes:

why even bother responding to a post if you're just going to threadcrap?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
79 Posts
dewthedru,
pay no mind to quattro as he appears to be an a$$hole.
i have an 05 truth and i love it. keep up the grins man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
it's funny...during the buying process i wondered if i really "needed" an ellsworth and if i'd truly be able to tell the difference. my wife obviously gave me a decent amount of crap for spending as much as i did even though i raised most of the money through ebay sales of xbox 360's.

but when i'm riding it, i completely forget the cost and am SO glad i went ahead and got the truth. climbing is w/the reba (w/lockout) is almost as easy as with the klein. and the flats/downhills are beyond comparison.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
938 Posts
I don't ride an ellsworth, but while I was out riding today, I was singing a Loretta Lynn song. Not sure why, but I'm glad there was no one else out on the trails.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
dewthedru - i was in the same situation, but i raised the money doing some freelance jobs.
the moment i took it out for the first ride i forgot about the cost and just had fun riding it.
i do find myself sometimes with a stupid smile on my face while riding - you can even see it here under the helmet :p
 

Attachments

·
Custom User Title
Joined
·
1,282 Posts
I smile so large my ears touch eachother in the back of my head :rockon:

Maybr its because i'm getting the sh1t beat out of me bt the trail or my bike.

But mostly its because I can enjoy the ride no matter if Im crusing around or bombing down a trail at mach speed. Knowing that there is no need to wory about anything.

P.S. doy you think the spelling gustapo is going to spell check my post?
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
i am glad

Fat Elvis said:
I don't ride an ellsworth, but while I was out riding today, I was singing a Loretta Lynn song. Not sure why, but I'm glad there was no one else out on the trails.
i wasn't on the trail when you were singing...

:eekster: :eekster: :eekster:
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
hey...

talf said:
dewthedru - i was in the same situation, but i raised the money doing some freelance jobs.
the moment i took it out for the first ride i forgot about the cost and just had fun riding it.
i do find myself sometimes with a stupid smile on my face while riding - you can even see it here under the helmet :p
i cant see your stupid smile under the helmet, could you please post another picture with stupid smile?

:D :D :D
 

·
sock puppet
Joined
·
8,104 Posts
hello, spelling gestapo here...

coldsteele said:
I smile so large my ears touch eachother in the back of my head :rockon:

Maybr its because i'm getting the sh1t beat out of me bt the trail or my bike.

But mostly its because I can enjoy the ride no matter if Im crusing around or bombing down a trail at mach speed. Knowing that there is no need to wory about anything.

P.S. doy you think the spelling gustapo is going to spell check my post?
do you also grin when you are doing #2?

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
steve owens said:
I really enjoy riding my ellsworth. This is just a stupid post.

Spell check these beeyatch
i agree. it was a stupid post. try to do better next time!

perhaps you meant it's a stupid thread. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
290 Posts
right on dru, I meant thread. My little boy grins from ear to ear riding his mongoose bmx bike. He is only 5. Doesn't matter how old you are, riding just kicks ass.
 

·
Unchained Freewheel
Joined
·
283 Posts
Quattro said:
THERE IS A SPELL CHECK AVAILABLE, USE IT!
There is no need to shout.... :rolleyes: darn some folks are hostile...

To the OP,I am glad to hear you had a great time out on the Truth :thumbsup: best of luck with future races !! :) I also grin allot when out riding on my Truth. :D In fact,this bike has made me 'grin' so much,I am saving up for another one,hopefully the color green will be a option when it comes time to lay down the scratch !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18 Posts
Quattro said:
THERE IS A SPELL CHECK AVAILABLE, USE IT!
Eye kan uuhhpreeshee-ate Quattro's poynt of vuuuuw wenn iit cumz 2 spullin werdz write.

Lettz fase itt eef oui donnt uuuuzze spull chickin, thin whow iz n e 1 supozed 2 b abul 2 reed hour centenzes properlee?

Ewe gooo Quattro!!! Weee halve a nu spilling share-iff in towwn!

B-wear!!!!! Ooooooo......:nono:
 
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Top