Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Samsonite Tester
3,993 Posts
Sounds like a good tradition to start. New avatars for new years.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Yes, but beware

The rules specifically state that JimC's avatar be changed to a picture of the truthful result of what transpired in the "rocket powered turtle" experiment. My sources tell me the tragedy was on the scale of the last shuttle disaster and that Jim is currently in hiding as the result of a very angry mob of Canadien PETA members. (Think: villagers in the movie "Frankenstein").

Happy New Year, Jim. Keep the avatar. It's a classic.

Bob

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Oh, okay. If I must! :)

Good point, Army. Your's threw me off - "who is this guy? Oooooooh." Ya got me! Funny, but I never noticed how much attention I pay to avatar's untill you mentioned it. :eek:

Now the question is - is it any more difficult with the same background? :eek:

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
The truth!

JimC. said:
I was just riding along and blammo...

I'm not even a shell of the rider I used to be :rolleyes:

Must find new avatar....

Jim
I knew the truth would finally come out. May that poor turtle rest in peace. o O ( or is that pieces?...).

Thanks for the chuckle.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Classic avatar override

GuruAtma said:
<---------ok, got my new one
There is an override rule for changing classic avatars. (How do I know it exists? I just made it up). Guru and Jim are definitely exempt. I'm gonna miss the smiling, waving man with the afro.

Bob

P.S. My avatar will be changing soon as I have just filed my "manditory avatar change date extension" paperwork.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.