Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I wear size 17 (thats about 52 in European size) shoes. I haven´t seen any shoes even close to that size online or anywhere else. I have to buy my normal shoes from a catalog or online.
can anyone suggest a site or catalogue where i can buy huge bicycle shoes? (clip ins).
It seems like sidi is my best bet. any suggestions on discount sites that still have the big sizes?
Thanks, Kmac

·
El Pollo Diablo
1,473 Posts
Not sure about *that* big, but I know specialized makes (or made) up to a size 14, since that's what I wear...
I feel your pain, going through the same problems trying to find solid flats outside of skate catalogs
:p

·
Registered
425 Posts
Specialized, Sidi and Shimano are the names that I know of for shoes. Speccy does only up to 48, Sidi does 52 in GENIUS 5 (road) and DOMINATOR 5 (mtb) ranges, and Shimano does only up to 48 as well.
Hope that helps.

·
Interlectchewal
1,170 Posts
Sidi Dominator 5 at Performance Bike

kmac222 said:
I wear size 17 (thats about 52 in European size) shoes. I haven´t seen any shoes even close to that size online or anywhere else. I have to buy my normal shoes from a catalog or online.
can anyone suggest a site or catalogue where i can buy huge bicycle shoes? (clip ins).
Thanks, Kmac
I vaguely recall Sierra Trading Post having some Sidi 52s a couple of months ago. I did a quick search and currently they don't seem to have any Sidi MTB shoes.

According to Sidi's site, the Dominator 5 is the only shoe currently available in 52. The good thing is that it comes in three different widths in that size.

Performance has them in stock in 52, medium or wide. Wait for a 20% off coupon and the price will easier to swallow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts