Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just came back from a 4 day trip to Silver Star with my Delerium T and all I can say is WOW what a bike. It handles the bike park quite easily in the way it jumps and pedals. I can hardly wait for the next epic ride.

·
Registered
569 Posts
I agree, I rode silverstar for 2 days on the long weekend and was very impressed. So much more manouverable and fun than my big bike ever was without giving up anything in the rough stuff or big hits.

·
shred
390 Posts
are these bikes pretty simular to banshee. their both canadian and their bikes are pretty perfect looking to me:thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No, mine is ano black with a white(no ugly decals) 66 ATA. We rode non stop Tuesday and Wednesday from 10 in the morning to closing time. We took a 1 hour lunch break on Wed. only. Does anyone out there know how Sun Peaks compares to Silver Star?

·
Registered
232 Posts
Knolly suspension and frames are completely different from banshee and i would argue pretty much all other frames out there.

Agree with the stoke on the Delirium, it's an amazing bike in so many ways... the range of terrain it handles and the comfort zone are remarkable... it's just a really fun bike.

I have a DH rig and Endorphin as well but i ride the Delirium WAY more than both of those combined... and that's before putting a CCDB on tonight.... can't wait...

·
shred
390 Posts
ya banshee has a different system all together but they both make awesome bikes. is the delerium good for jumping?

·
Registered
232 Posts
personally i think the delerium is a sweet jumper for whistler style jumping - aline, merchant, 4X, sidetrack, crabapple, etc... way more pop and manuverabilty than a big DH rig and no blowing through 4 inches of travel pumping transitions... also have the option to setup the delirium in short rear chainstay position and wind down fork (66ata in 140mm mode for example) for a short and steep setup for jumping...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.