Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently own a Socom and its great for UK riding. However i really really want a m6. Now i was wondering if there are people out there who can help me...
if you have gone from a socom to a m6 what are the advantages of the m6 and its disadvantages over the socom!

Other peoples ideas are also welcome. Ie what advantages have you found over the m6 to your last bike and its disadvantages!

I do all my riding int he uk. Im a light rider who likes fast and techy tracks.i like to be able to throw the bike around but for it also to be planted and stick in corners!!

I do love the idea of ploughing through stuff as well, thats why im tempted by the m6, but.... i would like your imputs to aid me in my decision!

Whats sort of weight can and have people got there m6's down to, my socom is currently running at 36ibs!!

Cheers Guys

·
Registered
144 Posts
I ride in the Inners, Dunkeld, Ae, lots of Munros and Fort Bill ...but only use a slopestyle which is perfect for most DH tracks in Scotland..the obvious exception being Fort Bill which favours a bigger bike......like you I do have a M6 in my sights...but feel like like it would bee too much for the majority technical DH tracks and would sit in the garage...maybe I will buy your Socom? :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.