Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a search and didn't see this answered anywhere. Do eewings fit on superboost Knolly frames? CaneCreek website suggests they work on most superboost bikes but maybe not all. If you've been able to use eewings what kind of chainring offset did you need for a decent chainline? Thanks!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Cool, thanks for the info! It will either be a Chilcotin or the most recent iteration of Fugitive. Undecided at this point.
The issue is more about chainline than whether the cranks will fit. You'll need to choose a chainring that has less inward "dish" to achieve the correct chainline for the rear end spacing. It's been awhile, but I believe there is a SRAM ring that does the trick. I think it's almost completely flat and designed for some BB30 cranks, but don't hold me to that. The point is, you can have the cranks you want, and look at SRAM for an easy thing solution.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I believe there is a SRAM ring that does the trick. I think it's almost completely flat and designed for some BB30 cranks, but don't hold me to that. The point is, you can have the cranks you want, and look at SRAM for an easy thing solution.
absolute.black do a 0mm offset Sram chainring in oval (what I run on my Fug), they might do a round one too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.